Spurs thrashing huge bonus, but now it’s back to reality!

With three games in seven days – Montpellier at home, Aston Villa and Everton away – coming up, Arsenal cannot afford to indulge too long in the sweetest of aftertastes from our glorious trashing of the Spuds.

Derbies stand on their own: they are performed outside of time and are hardly affected by recent form or future prospects. They are all about the here and now: you cannot get more carpe diem in football than during a Derby.

We will always enter this sort of games with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. The rewards of a win are so high and the pain of a loss goes bone-deep; and it all lingers on for a long time.

However, Arsenal cannot get carried away with our fine trashing of the Spuds. Without any doubt, it has lifted the spirit of the players and improved the togetherness within the team significantly, but all can be easily undone again with a rubbish performance against Montpellier on Wednesday.

Arsenal are often prone to a collective underperformance in the games that follow a comprehensive and well-lauded win; especially when the next opponent is regarded as ‘inferior’. This is exactly the risk we run against last season’s French champions in two days from now.

Montpellier cannot qualify for the CL anymore and they have only a small chance to qualify for the UEFA league, and they could approach this game in two ways. They could field a weakened team with the aim of ‘damage limitation’, or they could approach the game with a ‘nothing to lose’ attitude – similar to the way they went about in our first encounter.

Montpellier are a good team, who currently simply lack the experience and the associated confidence of playing in the Champions League. A more established CL team would not have allowed us to get away with our disorganised, messy, second half performance against them in September.

When they come to the Emirates, they are likely to play with wings of freedom: expectations are low, the stadium is fantastic, the spot light is on them, and the night is young. I expect Montpellier to go out there and give a very good performance, and Arsenal need to be fully focussed to get all three points from this game. If we take this game for granted, we’ll end up with a blooded nose; just like Schalke did against the French champions.

As per my previous blog, there are still areas of concern that need addressing when we play a better side than Spurs on Wednesday: the solidity and cooperation of our defence, and the protection of our back-four from midfield. I am particularly concerned about Arteta and Wilshere’s ability to shield our defence effectively; especially towards the latter stages of the game.

For different reasons they seem to tire towards the end, and it leaves our defence vulnerable; especially in the area in front of the D. Let’s see how Arsene is going to resolve this. Coquelin offers fresh legs and plenty of ability, but lacks the experience to play in such an important role and in such an important game for us; so I guess it is Arteta and Wilshere to start again in the ‘2’ of our 4-2-1-3 (4-3-3).

I also expect no other changes to our starting eleven against Spuds, as this is simply a must win for Arsenal; and why change a winning team?

But the game on Wednesday is not so much about the technical/tactical qualities of the players on the field – it is all about playing with focus and bags of energy and simply treating it like a must win cup-final, or if you want; a do or die derby.

The team now has to quickly forget about our glorious victory on Saturday, and get back to reality: not winning against Montpellier would have very dire consequences, and instantly turn our well-deserved feelings of euphoria once more into despair and anger.

Total Arsenal.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

91 Responses to Spurs thrashing huge bonus, but now it’s back to reality!

As you rightly say Total this is an important game coming up, we simply must qualify for the next stages.

My problem is though, how much longer does Wenger keep selecting the same players without giving them a rest? Sooner or later he must put some second string/youngsters in, but when is the problem. He keeps going on and on.

Supporters keep harping on about how good our squad is, so USE it.

The double edged problem of over use and picking up injuries, and our, “seems” to be inept back room staff is putting a strain on us.

I would blood Eisfeld, play Chamberlain now he is fit and play Jenkinson. This would enable a few to have a rest.

Hey VCC 🙂

The ones that really need a rest are Cazorla, Arteta, Wilshere, Mertesacker and Giroud, but Wenger would be a brave man if he would replace the entire spine on Wednesday. I agree with you in principle, but it does not look that easy in practice. Not winning on Wednesday would be very costly for the club.

I would love to see Eisfeld and Ox though – maybe as subs?!

Total, with that in mind you will never rotate and give players a rest. We have the squad so play them.

Whats wrong with

Szezeny

Jenkinson Vermaelen Koscielny Santos

Chamberlain Wilshere Ramsey Coquelin Eisfeld

Giroud

ManOne
    Pod
    Walcott
    Miquel
    Arshavin
    Sagna

I do not agree with Wilshere he has had a one game ban so he should be fine.

Arteta/Cazorla/Merts. would all get a rest.

I think that side would perform adequatly against Montpelier

I have a dilemma VCC: the heart says yes to the team you suggest, but the brain says no. The risks are far too high and an adequate performance will not be good enough on Wednesday.

Mourinho would seldom or never rotate more than one or two players from one game to the next, and Wenger used to do it a lot. In that period, Arsene often got it wrong with his substitutions.

What I have also noticed is that players often get injured after they have been rested: as if breaking up their game rhythm makes them more injury prone. It is not easy, as I also agree with you we should use our squad better. A real dilemma. 😕

5. Red Arse says:

Another little gem of a Post from you, TA, and good afternoon to you and all the guys! 🙂

6. Red Arse says:

How is the NN set up going, TA? Still having a problem?

Hi Amigo tinto! 🙂

We missed you yesterday Redders. I reckon you needed a break after all that derby excitement?! 😀

I have emailed NN again a couple of hours ago, but I have yet to hear from them again. So, I don’t know what the status is; whether there is a problem or it is just a matter for somebody to read email and activate the connection. 😕

VCC.. I have to agree with TA.. Eventhough the game can’t help montpllier anymore in UCL.. but for us.. this one is a must win game.. If we lose then I could mean goodbye also.. cause the next game away at Olympiacos will be harder..
    Not only that.. the uptrend of our team will flow away..

Beside that I don’t like your squad.. 4-3-2-1 with Eisfeld and Coq behind Giroud..?? You must be kidding..
    It better Ox and Gnabry..
    And Coq-Wilshere-Eisfeld behind them..
    And I prefer Miquel than Santos..

Go Gunners

You tell him, Henry hehehehe! 😛

Luckily, he has got a thick skin and likes a tactical challenge…. 😀

10. glic says:

Fine stuff young Total 🙂

If Arsenal were in Montpelliers position ( out of it ), I would be totally peed of if we played any first teamers with a game coming up against Aston Vanilla. So what ever position Montpellier are in, in their league, they should be saving their players for the domestic stuff, but I doubt it, I`m just hoping for an easier task.

I`m always of the opinion to play our strongest team ( apart from above scenario and Capital One Cup ) as we get so many injuries that they will all get a game anyway !.

All agreed, mr love shack. The thing is: for Montpellier as a club, and the players, this is a special game regardless of what is at stake for them.

12. Red Arse says:

I have a feeling the game on Wednesday might be a lot more difficult than some believe.

I too, have noticed that after a block buster of a win, we can sometimes relapse back into a too casual attitude that can cost us dear.

Whether this is because we get over confident (unlikely) or that a huge win can take a lot of the energy and adrenaline out of our players, I do not know, but it is a phenomenon I wish we could shake off. The same effect can also be seen, on occasions, after a tense CL game.

For me, it has to be the case that we field our strongest team, at least until we have got the ball rolling and have managed a number of successive wins!

[Unable to blog until this afternoon because of the same old problem!] 😦

13. RockyLives says:

Nice “back to reality” check TA

Wednesday’s match could be a bit of a barometer game for us.

So far our season has followed this pattern:

– Slow start – new faces, time to gel etc.

– Things start clicking; good performances; lots of optimism.

– Godawful two-week inter lull.

– Multiple injuries; huge drop in form; bad results; worrying performances (toothless in attack).

– Slow, painful climb back towards some kind of decent form.

And that’s where we are now.

Was the derby victory just another positive spike in an up-down season? Or is our form starting to come together again?

A convincing display and a win against Montpelier and we can start to hope/believe that it’s the latter.

14. RockyLives says:

VCC
    I would play the strongest possible team against Montpelier. Hopefully we are guaranteed qualification by the end of the night. Then we can give all the main players a rest for the final CL group game against OIlympiakos.

15. glic says:

!! WARNING !! strong language !

16. RockyLives says:

Wigan Gooner loaded his match review today at 7.55am.

Yes – that’s right – five-to 😀

17. RockyLives says:

GLiC
    Wow, I never imagined your voice would sound like that. Are you Stephen Hawking’s love child?

Hey Redders, sorry to hear you had a bit of setback again, but the better to see you back here! 🙂

I am not sure what it is either; I guess one of the most difficult things in sport is to be focussed all the time – especially for an entire team.

19. glic says:

Not quite Rocky….My wife was doing the voice over ! hahaha

Hi Rocky 🙂

Really good post on ArsenalArsenal today (and I agree with you).

I like your ‘nutshell’ summary of the season until now, and agree fully with your final conclusion.

Wigan’s match review is indeed a joy to read (anybody who wants to read it can go to BK’s blogrole and click on WiganGooner – it is well worth a read! 🙂 )

Hahaha Glic, another linguistic masterpiece. ‘There is too much cheese in this’ 😛

GLiC 15:52……lmao.

Hi VCC,

Here are my predictions for next weekend:

Everton win
    Stoke win
    MU win (hope I am wrong! 😈 )
    Charlton win
    Swansea – Liverpool draw

I know where your coming from guys, but I would make some changes. If you look at it we still have the Welsh Captain,. 2 England forwards. French centre forward. PiG. England debutant right back. English midfielder. Brazilian international defender. Belgian centre half and French centre half. Hardly an inexperienced line up. This would enable some rest time. As Hentychan says we could tweak it a bit with Miquel at left back, but I think Wenger prefers Santos in that position.

Cheers Total. First entry this week, good luck.

26. glic says:

FMU 1….oops, I was looking in mirror !

My predictions :

Blackburn win

Ipswich win

Middlebrough win

Leicester win

Brighton win

It would be easy to go for a Manu win, but I`ve decided I cant have any part of me or my sub-conscious wanting a Manu win !. That also applies to Spuds, City, Chavs, Bin Dippers and Everton, ( unless it helps Arsenal in anyway 🙂 )

Cheers GLiC….good luck.

Terry
    Rocky
    Hentychan
    Oz
    Red Arse

Four championship games; very impressive, VCC! 🙂

Yes Total. I think other than Man U , most games could go either way.

Leeds are down after losing to Millwall and Crystal Palace are on a high at the moment, together with whizz kid Zaha.

Cardiff will push for promotion this season.

Middlesborough will host Bristol City after a long journey.

Hull score plenty of goals and are difficult to beat at home.

Don’t tell GLiC though.

Well, you’re the daddy at the moment! 🙂

Early days Total, early days.

Where Terry,Herb and Red Arse?

This often happens after a good win: two days after it can get quite quiet. But yesterday was a great day of blogging with a great number of bloggers on, and some good debate.

Catch you later; got to do a bit of work.

34. glic says:

Digging them bloody holes has done my back in. I cant do anything now until it heals up, but I`m still smiling from Saturday ! 🙂
    I`ve seen Redders about on here, WG and AA.
    Herb is probably stunned, but I cant fathom Stretch, I thought he would have been insanely frothing at the mouth since Saturday ! hahaha

35. glic says:

Total
    How come your not at Carrow Road watching Arsenal U21`s ?
    Your missing some fine youngsters, Eisfeld has got two already, just started 2nd half, 3 – 1 to the Arse ! . 🙂

GLiC……you’ve got a new nickname. =. Blister.

We had a vote on here. We all said it suits you cos it/you turn up when the works finished. Hahahahahahahhaba

37. glic says:

To finish anything in two minutes, you need blistering pace/speed/thrust !. hahaha

kick off was too early to make it in time Slicster 😦

Eisfeld scoring record is phenomenal: young Messi?! 😛

HT……WHU 0 – 1 Stoke City

40. Red Arse says:

VCC

All winners!

Arsenal
    Manure
    Everton
    West Brom
    Wigan

41. glic says:

You missed some goals Total..4 – 2 to the Arse !…according to tweets via Arsenal . com, Eisfeld star of the show !. 🙂

Yes, it’s a shame – I would have loved to have a close look at Eis Eis baby. If he continues like that, surely he will be included into the first team soon.

Hope your back is not too bad.

Cheers RA. How are you?

44. glic says:

We`re still 6th then ! 🙂

It’s been a fine weekend for us Glicster. 🙂

Bring on the Montpellierers!

Night all! 🙂

Morning all..
    I vote for Arsenal, MU and Wigan win.. and Sunderland-WBA and Chelsea-City to draw..
    (Eventhough I want WBA and City to lose but I think they are verystrong..)
    And I like to see Everton and Spurs also draw at home.. hehe..

And may I suggest about the voting rules..?? Can we only vote for EPL..?? 5 for 10 games.. Cause we out here had never watch the championship .. we don’t have any vision about that.. hehe..

It look more fair.. hehe.. and the championship. make no effect for Arsenal way.. don’t they..?? hehe..
    Thanks..

Go Gunners

47. oz gunner says:

great post TA, it is indeed time to get back to reality.

Did some sleuthing on results after big matches (against pool, city, manu, totts, champions league) and here are the results:

11/12

After Chelsea (Home) D 1-1 Stoke

12/13

After Liverpool (away) W 6-1 Southampton
    After Man City (away) W 6-1 Coventry
    After Man U (away) D 2-2 Schalke
    After Tottenham (home) W 4-0 Montpellier

Fear not my Arsenal Supporting friends, the proof is there to see. After big matches we do in fact not suffer from ‘Blockbuster’ fatigue, instead we go on to win 11 and draw 3. Very good result.

48. oz gunner says:

Here’s the dunce’s picks for this week:

Arsenal
    Man United
    Swansea v Liverpool Draw
    Middlesbrough
    Cardiff

49. Aurijit says:

Exactly!! not the entire spine …. but would love to see fresh players start the game

Start:
    Arshavin Replace Cazorla
    Coquelin Replace Wilshere
    Ox in place of Podolski

No change to the defence (Ignasi may be to rest TV5)

Subs:
    Eisfeld & Chamakh a run in the last 20 mins..

50. Aurijit says:

Would hate to see Santos in the line of defence ever mate..
    Santos at left wing was a exciting move by Wenger last match… Should be tested more in the next few weeks!!

Good Morning all.

Many thanks for your entries Henrychan and Oz.

52. Red Arse says:

Morning All, 🙂

Tried over and over again to get on BK last night via my iPhone to give you my predictions VCC, but after typing out my name, email and predictions they disappeared when I pressed ‘post comment’.

So if this fails I will take it as a sign not to dabble in predictions!! 🙂

53. Red Arse says:

Yaay!! It worked! 😀

Predictions – all wins.

Arsenal
    Manure
    Everton
    West Brom
    Wigan

[If you need them described as ‘home’ or ‘away’, VCC, let me know, sir!! 🙂

Morning all 🙂

Just a quicky before I do school run.

Aurijit, good to see you back! 🙂 VCC please track back your comments as Aurijit has responded to a couple of yours.

OZ: thanks for the game facts. The formula I was thinking about was: Good result against considerable opponent, followed by a game against ‘easy’ (winnable) opposition, often leads to us dropping points…

Henry good point about fair competition hehehe 🙂

Got to go now, keep rockin. New post around midday. 😛

55. Red Arse says:

Oops, I have just noticed my predictions last night got thru, 90 minutes after I posted them!

Word press can be weird! 😦

Cheers RedArse……(predictions are fine that way) and don’t stay away for that long again. GLiC was getting worried, bless him.

Where’s Terry and Herb? Can someone send out a search party please.

Aurijit…….just noticed your replies earlier in the day, please accept my apologies for late response.

06:47. In an ideal world you would only play your top 11 players every week, if possible. But in the hectic life of a premiership player nowadays, the ideal situation is to rest some at strategic times, imo. This gives you optimum usage of your squad (assuming you have one in the first place. Again imo, I think we have)

Coquelin for Wilshere is a no for me as I think Jack is fine at the moment having just come back from a long term injury and only recently had a one game ban.

Ox for Pod, why not? This kills two birds with one stone, Pod gets a well earned rest and Ox gets playing time. No brainer for me.

Arsh for Caz, yes, only if Santi is on the bench and could come on if things went tits up.

I would suggest going further though, and play Jenkinson for Sagna. This would not upset the back line too much as the Corporal had a long run in the side before Sagna came back.

Eisfeld is a player I have seen several times now (albeit in small snipppets) and I think he is ready for the step up. Unfortunately he played last night with the under 21 against Norwich, so he will not feature even on the bench. This is a real shame for me.

07:01

I replaced Vermaelen at left back with Santos for two reasons. Vermaelen is clearly unhappy there and is consequently struggling, and Wenger appears to like Santos in this position. I agree with you if it were me Santos would never play at left back for Arsenal. I would much prefer him as an attacking left sided player with limited responsibility.

Our left back situation would be the number one priority in January window. We must take it on the chin with Mr. Glass Gibbs and get a proper fit strong left back. Baines would fit the bill for me, but in Wenger’s frugal mind how about Figuerola of Wigan on the cheap.

COYG

Hi All. …..I’ve taken the 6 entries so far submitted and entered them on the link below for interest only.

The week end predictor web site. (all highest odds from BetVictor)

Total…………..27-1

GLiC…………..47-1

VCC……………19-1

RA………………17-1

Henrychan……44-1

Oz……………….24-1

Still waiting for entries from =

Herb…..Terry……Rocky (lazy arses)

Just a heads up chaps……….

VCC is wearing the Yellow jersey. hehehehehehhe.

Oz is doing lots of stirring.

And GLiC is still a plonker.

I hope you are all enjoying a piece of fun as much as I am.

Good luck.

VCC, GLiC,

Just to let you know Aurijit has replied to some of your vanity comments in my old post:

I reckon he shares the same sense of humour as you lot; you might get a new member to your club! 😛

Talking about that club; a real shame the lovely and vivacious Evonne has not commented on here for a long time now. 😦

Arsenal are 40-1 with bet victor to win the premiership…….would you chance it for a pound?

61. Red Arse says:

VCC

You are a star! 😀

62. Red Arse says:

I don’t think Evonne has been on AA much either. 😦

Total…..I have noticed Eva va va vonne. has not posted on AA either for some time? Wonder if there is a problem. I know when my computer went down before I had a nightmare time trying to get back online, just saying.

I have replied to Aurijit…..Thats a problem when people enter a reply to a much earlier comment, I don’t usually go back over entries every time I log in.

Red Arse…I love you too…..;-)

I don’t think anybody does, VCC.

That’s why I told you and GLiC: I can see all new comments, including those on older posts.

Evonne, does a lot of holidaying these days, so I reckon she is warming her cockles in Barbados or Hawaii at the moment. She is definitely une femme de beaucoup de plaisir! 🙂

This makes me laugh every time I watch it:

Total 10:26…..I have gone through and I can’t see where I have not responded to that earlier link.

I did however respond this morning to replies Henrychan had put up yesterday, albeit a little late.

Come on Sir, get a grip pleeeeeeeeze.

Vickers, you need to click on the link, and then click on ‘OLDER comments’: you will find a number of responses by Aurijit to your, Glic, Henry, and RA’s comments. You got to keep up buddy! 😛

Total…I did that …I think. I will go back…….Can you check your emails please Sir.

When you click on the old post link, go to the bottom and click on ‘older comments’ (the screen only shows the latest comments for that post, but there is a ‘second page’). Hope that helps.

Will check email now.

I was up most of the night tossing and turning with anxiety about pensioners. So I sent a letter to the Prime Minister this morning. Let me know your thoughts on how it might be received!

Dear Mr. Cameron,

Please find below my suggestion for fixing the UK’s economy.

Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan.

You can call it the Patriotic Retirement Plan:

There are about 10 million people over 50 in the work force.

Pay them £1 million each severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:

1) They MUST retire.
    Ten million job openings – unemployment fixed

2) They MUST buy a new British car.
    Ten million cars ordered – Car Industry fixed

3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage –
    Housing Crisis fixed

4) They MUST send their kids to school/college/university –
    Crime rate fixed

5) They MUST buy £100 WORTH of alcohol/tobacco a week …..
    And there’s your money back in duty/tax etc

It can’t get any easier than that!

P.S. If more money is needed, have all members of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances

Yours in hope

VCC

Aurijit 🙂

If you are still reading – best is to respond to comments in former posts in the most current post. Just copy and paste the old comment into today’s comment box and respond as you like to. That way bloggers know that you have responded to them (as bloggers tend to only read comments from today and maybe yesterday’s post).

Question for you: how do you watch Arsenal – at home, with friends in a pub, is there a local fan club?

72. glic says:

Sorry Aurijit, like Total has said, I only go back a day to catch up in case theres any replies, especially if I have done a Blockbuster Movie ! hahaha, by the way Total, is my current Oscar nominee still too naughty for ” Videos by BKers ” ? . hahaha

47-1 !, I may put a squid on that !.

You’ll be wasting your money. Promise me you will buck your ideas up.

GLiC, the masterpiece is in hall of shame, I mean fame 😛

75. glic says:

Sounds good to me VCC, maybe Redders or Stretch could explain why the government wouldn`t do it or why it wouldn`t work !
    Is the cheque in the post yet ! . hahaha

76. glic says:

hahaha Just seen it and all I had to do was leave out the word ” Gay Lord ” !. hahaha

Listen VCC . I want you to win the UMF league, so that Total can announce, ” and the winner of the UMF league is……1 UMF ! “. ” BOOOOOO…….FIX…….CHEAT…….Lets lynch the Clunge from his zimmer frame, quick , I`ll have his disabled parking permit ! “. hahaha

GLiC…..LMFAO……You crack me up, you really do.

Where’s Terry. ……this is like that book you used to get at Christmas when little….Where’s Wally. he he he

My earlier post got me thinking……As I’m shortly going to become a pensioner, how could I make things better for myself?

Let’s put the pensioners in jail and the criminals in a nursing home.

This way the pensioners would have access to showers, hobbies and walks.

They’d receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc and they’d receive money instead of paying it out.

They would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly, if they fell, or needed assistance.

Bedding would be washed twice a week, and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.

A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell.

They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.

They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counseling, pool and education.

Simple clothing, shoes, slippers, PJ’s and legal aid would be free, on request.

Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard, with gardens.

Each senior could have a PC a TV radio and daily phone calls.

There would be a board of directors to hear complaints, and the guards would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to.

The criminals would get cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised. Lights off at 8pm, and showers once a week. Live in a tiny room and pay £600.00 per week and have no hope of ever getting out.

79. Aurijit says:

Lesson learnt VCC !!

80. glic says:

Just one problem there VCC.
    You will be Roggered by Mr T every night in the shower block and your new con name will be ” Tetley”, as you will be the cell blocks ” Tea bagging bitch ” !.
    Then again, it may not be a problem as it sounds right up your street !. hahaha

81. oz gunner says:

TA…the results are there for all too see 🙂 . So what if I didn’t include 10/11 because too many results wouldn’t back up my point, that’s what’s great about stats haha.

@ GLIC

I’m with you, if VCC wins I say we revolt and lynch him. This is the sort of outrage you can expect VCC

@ VCC

in saying that it was a great idea, and lots of fun! cheers 🙂

82. oz gunner says:

The cheaper option would be taking the pensioners on a trip to the glue factory. All metal parts could also be recycled to appease those who care about mother earth. If glue factory trips are not appealing enough perhaps a coupon/pensioner discount day at the local market place. That way all the older generation who love a good bargain (don’t they all) and the Tottenham fans can be herded into one place and shipped off to Ecuador or Panama

Oz….I’ve already seen GLiC’s dastardly plans to infiltrate Total’s winning ceremony. You would not believe the depths he is prepared to stoop to.

He is resigned to the fact he will not win, as he already knows he’s useless at predicting scores.

You lot on here think he’s a nice smart smooth type of guy. Well, let me tell ya’ll, I’ve met him, and he is nothing of the sort. He is a scoundrel and a plonker, (ask Del Boy)

I’m surprised he is not wearing the “D” hat, like you Oz.

84. glic says:

Bloody hell Oz, all that because VCC was tea bagging someone in the queue at Tesco`s hahaha

85. oz gunner says:

All i can say VCC is I’m glad GLIC is involved, that way he’s there to take out last place and hold up the table!

You’re a rascal Oz! 😀

New Post Bunch of nutbums!

New Post! 🙂

88. glic says:

Theo is out of the running for Montpellier, he has a shoulder injury ! 😦
    Good news is, Gibbs and Gerv` are back !. 🙂

I think your right Oz. Stone bonker certainty GLiC will end up holding the sodden spoon.