Just like previous season, the current one is a real roller-coaster for us; and who knows how it all will end? Just as a bit of fun in this ‘non-inter lull’, I would like to invite BK readers to give us their predictions for the remainder of the season.
I am sure we will find out who the glass half-empty and half-full supporters are, and feel free to add any clarification to your answers where you would like to.
These are the predictions to make:
- Will Arsenal make the the top-four by the end of the season?
- What will Arsenal’s final position in the league be this season?
- Who will become Arsenal’s PL top-scorer by the end of the season?
- How many goals in total will Arsenal score in the PL this season (currently 53)?
- How many goals in total will Arsenal concede in the PL this season (currently 32)?
- Will we finish above the Spuds this season?
- How many games will Arsenal win this season (currently 13)?
- How many league goals in total will Podolski, Giroud, Theo and Cazorla score (currently: 39)?
- Who will win the Champions League this season?
- Non Arsenal question: Who will win the FA-cup this season?
Looking forward to reading your answers!
The winner will be announced by the end of the season, and will receive an Arsenal book.
Keep rocking fellow Gooners. 🙂