images (5)

As always, I am going to pick a piece of transfer news that has been doing the rounds and analyze it a little. I’m sure you’ve all heard the Suarez rumours, and Wenger’s conspicuous failure to rule them out, will most definitely fuel them even further over the next few weeks. I expect him to have done a few medicals (like Higuain did) by the time August checks in. Jokes aside, though, I’d like to have a keen look at Luis Suarez as a player, and where he would fit in our line up.

The name Luis Suarez is synonymous with controversy. I mean with his deliberate hand balls, diving, and poorly thought out rants on the media, and most recently biting, it is easy to see why he is one of the most hated players in world football.

I can tell you for a fact that Africa hasn’t  forgiven him for his handball in the 2010 world cup against Ghana in the quarter finals that denied them the goal that would have sent them into the last four (and probably will not for a very long time) . One thing is sure; Suarez is an unpredictable and very volatile character which makes him a massive risk to take. You do not need to look past his current 10 game ban in the EPL for biting Chelsea’s Ivanovic to see my point. I mean seriously, who does that?

That said, you can not question his talent, skill, ability and commitment on the field. In fact I’m going to play devils advocate for a minute here and say that all these antics of his stem from his desire to win.

If you think about it, his handball against Ghana sent Uruguay into the semi’s. Had that ball gone in, Uruguay were out. His diving have led many times to penalties being awarded and goals being scored. I’m not saying that these are good things; I’m just saying that his hunger for success is there for all to see. That is a character you want in your line up. Then there is his loads and loads and truck loads of talent and skill. There are few forwards as skilled as he is in the EPL, if any. He scores all kinds of goals, makes plenty of assists and is an all round, fantastic player.

Now comes the part where I look at him in the context of Arsenal football club. The first thing that I have to point out is that Suarez is not the out and out forward we are looking for. He is not at all a target man rather plays best alongside one. Most of his goals last season were scored at an angle because he spends a lot of his time on the flanks. He is one of the most effectively mobile players I’ve seen in world football. His body size also hinders him from being the kind of out and out striker Drogba was. However this means nothing. Suarez would most probably have been the golden boot holder had he not been given his ban.

Right now, Arsenal need a proper centre forward, and Higuain is still my first choice. I have however been campaigning for us to acquire a player to complete that attacking trio upfront with Jovetic being my preference. That is of course before Wenger called Suarez a ”realistic target” a couple of days ago.

Suarez is 26, at the peak of his powers. He showed last season that he is the best scorer in the league. He is fast, skilful, an absolutely fantastic passer (and crosser) of the ball. His acquisition would translate to instant goals, plain and simple. In fact I’ll argue and say if he could achieve what he did at Liverpool, imagine his output when played alongside Wilshere and Santi. Ideally we are talking 30+ goals a season.

To conclude this brief post I am going to tie everything I’ve said together. Suarez has already come out and called us out by name as a big club. He has shown that he wouldn’t mind playing for us at all. He would cost a whopping 35-40 million pounds. Reports suggest that we’ve had a 30 million offer rejected. IF this is true then we ARE capable of getting him. It would just take selling Gervinho (who is currently in the middle of a bidding war between Roma and Marseille) for anywhere between 8-10 million, and we are home and dry.

Therefore, Arsenal should first and foremost complete this Higuain transfer that has made me grow grey hairs at my tender age. He should be the one leading the line next season. Then, acquire Suarez (if we can) who would play to the left of Higuain. This would mean that Higuain would be our centre forward, flanked by Walcott and Suarez. Behind them Wilshere, Santi and a new DM.

images suarez

This is ambitious; I know, but bear with me. This is a Champions League contending if not winning team. It would INSTANTLY give us the best attack in the EPL and with the acquisition of a proper DM, one of the best (if not the best) midfield. Suarez would need some work on his volatility but to me he is a risk worth taking. I mean we would blow other teams out of the water (I’m even getting excited thinking about it).

Realistically speaking though, given Arsene’s comment I would rate the rumour at 5/10 and the chance of it actually happening at 3/10.

But a gooner can dream, cant he?

Written by: Marcus.

96 Responses to Higuain up-front, Suarez and Theo on the wings, Jack and Santi behind him: my dream!

1. Dylan says:

Great post Marcus! 🙂 And I have to agree…partially. IN THEORY, that attacking trio could be incredible. But I can just see Suarez getting ban after ban after moving to us. On the other hand, he is a proven premier league goal scorer. It’s just a hard call. And most everyone can agree on that. We just have to accept we have no control over in Arsenal buy him and if we do we have no control over whether he behaves himself or not.

2. Milo says:

We already have enough trouble with referees and there bias against us. No thank you, to Luis Suarez coming to Arsenal. IF he does, he will have to prove that he is not as bad as a lot of people seem to think he is. These people include Premier League referees.

nice one, Marcus

as much as i would love that to happen, i wouldn’t mind the following combo either,

Suarez up up front,

Theo and Santi on the Wings,

with Cesc behind …

further behind i see Jack along with Fellaini.

but coming back to the crunch questions,

realistically speaking, we could get

Cesc- 15 million

Suarez 35-40 million

Fellaini – 20 – 24 million

selling Gervinho, Mannone, Bendtener e.t.c should generate enough funds to balance out the over spending of 9 million if we were to pay the maximum price for both Suarez and Fellaini…

i don’t think that Higuain deal is going to happen anymore since RM want closer to 35 million.

Marcus, good fantasy post, and who knows, it might all happen! 😛

yes, that’s a valid point re- Ref’s viewing Suarez – Milo

there were a lot of genuine penalty calls that didn’t go Suarez’s (liverpool’s) way because of his reputation last season plus his suspensions will keep increasing every time he is found guilty or in wrong.

i have taken that onboard and it’s a risk worth taking in my opinion…

he is the best CF in the EPL by a mile, if he had not missed all them games then he would have won the golden boot instead of that bloke who has that little boy inside him playing mickey mouse with him.

😀

6. Milo says:

It wouldn’t just be calls for and against Suarez, it would be calls against our other players as well that could be affected negatively as well, if Suarez did arrive here.

if our other players can’t handle such pressure and negativity to rise above it and show their skills, then i’m not sure if they deserve to be playing top level football.

football is a men’s sport and profession, not one for pansy’s.

man’s*

Being a bit more serious now, I don’t want us to sign Higuain AND Suarez. It would be a smack in the face of our current attackers, who have potential to grow and score more next season and beyond. One would be more than enough, two simply counter-productive.

First priority for me is still a proper DM who can also play football, then an additional striker to add depth/quality to the team, and then maybe a classical winger.

10. Milo says:

JB, have you seen how some of our players act and how a large portion of players act on the field??? Football is not a man’s game anymore. It might have been before, but those days are well and truly past. Sorry.

yep , TA

one out of the 2 are fine, getting both is a bit unnecessary.

I guess one of the benefits Arsenal can offer the carrot slicer is a large number of fellow Spanish speaking players in the team. Cazorla and Arteta should be able to get the better behaviour out of him on the pitch, by anticipating trouble and intervening in time…

Milo,

try to ignore the king of pansy’s aka Sczny and a few others

but it’s all about character and this time has it in abundance, i’m sure with a real fighter in Suarez at the helm, it will make them more mature and up for the challenge as well…

love him or hate him, there is no denying that Suarez is a fighter, and let’s be honest if he can score that many goals and create that many assists in a team full of mediocre /average players bar a few than imagine what he can do with a team full of potential and class players.

as much as Arsenal need Suarez, Suarez also needs Arsenal, he won’t go to Real Madrid even if they were in it for him…why would he want to go and join a team where Ronaldo is the center of attention and then be rotated with Benzema (isn’t that the reason why another top quality striker in Higuain wants to leave ?

yep, Arsenal making all these bids isn’t smoke screen and what not, i genuinely feel that he’ll be a gooner, whether that happens or not, remains to be seen though

AW speaks Spanish as well, doesn’t he, TA ?

also we have a few spanish players who might be promoted to the bench and so on, or they be training with the first team and suarez, he will feel right at home i reckon

15. Milo says:

I’m talking about the diving, the whining, the crying after a loss, the faking of injuries…all that doesn’t add up to a sport played by “men” now does it??? Anyway that is beside the point. I hope we get HIguain and Suarez is stuck at Liverpool for the next hundred years. That would make me laugh. If we do acquire him, then I will be a little perplexed and upset, but it is out of my control, so I will not worry too much, one way or the other.

16. zakariyau jelyll says:

Infact l won’t lie 2 u comment is 100% accurate 2 my thinking if we can make requisition of both Gonzalo & Suarex at d same time plus Fellani infacct l would be d happiest man on earth nd Arsenal is going 2 great dis coming season, a team 2 beat nd one of d contender 4 any silver wares dis coming season.

fair enough, Milo

Joel campbell gets his work permit sorted which basically means bye to Gervinho and no need to buy Nani or another winger i suppose, unless we loan him to a premiership side ?

Don’t think he speaks Spanish, JB, but he is excellent in Swedish 😛

ahahahahahahhaahha, nice 1

well that’s criminal then considering he knows a lot of languages, i assumed he also knew spanish ! my bad

20. Would be a dream team. But I’m afraid that’s all it is. A dream . I don’t think we will end up with either of the two players, let alone both.
    Higuain seems to be having second thoughts, though I don’t understand why becuause Madrid will sign Suarez and he will be frozen out and risk losing his world cup place if he stays at Madrid and isn’t playing regularly
    I think Madrid will put in a huge offer for Suarez near deadline day and we will be left with no time to sign Higuain and will have to wait til January transfer window to get him as I feel Madrid are sweet talking him into staying but will then sign Suarez and promote Morata to the first team squad and Higuain will regret his decision not to leave

He might speak Spanish, JB, I don’t really know. I just cannot see Arsene ever buy Suarez….but then stranger things have happened I guess..

i was right, he speaks spanish…

Arsène Wenger is the manager of English Premier League side Arsenal. He was born and raised in France, and now speaks English, German, Spanish, Italian and a little Japanese too, having briefly coached Japanese side Nagoya Grampus Eight, which won the Emperor’s Cup and the Japanese Super Cup. Here he describes how he learnt the languages, his motivation to learn new languages and how important languages are in understanding different people and their cultures…

Well spotted JB 🙂

24. Glic says:

Thanks Marvellous Marcus !. It would be a dream , but cant see our cunnilinquist leader pulling it off !. Wenger is to spending big money like Mr Bean is to cage fighting !.

25. Dylan says:

Such a debated topic. But we all need to remember that we have no control over this. I would prefer Higuain, but I could live with Suarez as well.

Morning all..
    Marcus.. I don’t think Higuan and Suarez will both come together.. One of them is enough.. And I prefer Higuan..

Suarez is a winger.. And we got already a great winger in both side.. Walcott / Miyaichi and Cazorla / Podolski..
    We just don’t have a subs for Giroud.. Yet.. And if we fail to get Higuan then we must go for another CF.. Not a winger..
    And I still hope Bony is avaiable and his deal with swansea is not done.. Hehe..

For DM.. TA.. Will you think Chuk Anneke ready enough to get his way..??

27. Dylan says:

Henry, Bony to Swans is done. He already played in a friendly for them. As for Aneke, judging by the friendly, he didn’t seem to be held in high esteem by Wenger (he was played out of position).

28. OMGArsenal says:

James Bond….Football is also a women’s sport and in fact the women’s side is growing almost twice as fast as the men’s side of the Game.
    Suiarez, imho, is too much of a risk. He could become very disruptive both on and off the field and certainly does not share AFC values. He cheats,dives,and mocks the Game by his behaviour and attitude. Is this the kind of winning we want Arsenal to be associated with? It is just too expensive and potentially disruptive a risk to take, but we will see what Wenger decides.

29. Marcus says:

Dylan and Milo,
    I think he is a risk worth taking, no? with all the bans and drama last season he still managed to score 30 goals. Plus if someone knows how to get into a players head and tame them its Arsene.

30. Marcus says:

JB,
    I think playing Santi on the flanks curbs his effectiveness. And I really do hope we sign Higuain.

31. Marcus says:

Who knows? we could get lucky.

32. Marcus says:

zakariyau jelyll ,
    My thoughts exactly!!

33. Marcus says:

Not necessarily. Consider this, we sell Gervinho. We’d have 5 players (Poldi, Theo, Giroud, Suarez and Higuain) fighting for 5 spots. With proper rotation, that’s very doable. And then consider that Suarez if signed still has a 6 game ban to serve. That would give Poldi the chance to make that position on the left his.

Nice post Marcus, a little more on the dream and less on the reality though?

If Saurez came then Higgy wouldn’t. The idea that we would spend £30m on a back up for Giro is not on. The bigger fee for Saurez is so the second striker need is omitted, as I see it. Saurez is the type of player Giro needs.

The bigger nightmare is that one rumour is suggesting that Liverpool would be offered Huain plus cash?

The other is that RM get their £35m for Higuain from Chelsea, and buy Suarez?

Negredo anyone??

Luckily, only rumours, but ones that have a germ of sense about them?

So, back to the drawing board … Who would either be the ‘alternative’ to Giro, if we’re ruling out the use of Sanogo, Poldi, Walcott, or the best assist to Giro and the others, if we add Saurez to the list of ‘missed targets’ so popular with the headline writers elsewhere?

Sorry to wake you from the dream, but reality calls …

35. johnnie nyc says:

Marcus, i love it..your dream is my dream.. not a great chance of happening, but even the slightest possibility is so exciting… would be fearsome, as you said..—
    most important is the great finisher…Higuain…i have been banging on about upping our bid and locking him down before Napoli uses the Cavani money that is coming… —
    if i had to bet, i think they will steal him away from us by a couple million… what a shame…he is well worth the price compared to Cavani, Falcao, and others — obviously i think Hig is under rated, and the others a bit over rated..— still adds up to a bargain, and just what our team needs after losing vP…———-
    with the front line you envision including suarez, that would give us a super deep squad as well — with Poldi, Giroud, ox, etc…assuming gervinho goes.
    such a tantalizing attack, i could even see going without a big name midfielder..maybe a stop gap or Capoue being less expensive to pay for the DREAM..
    also worth mentioning– look at the great chemistry Theo developed making assists for vP. I could see Higuain bringing that out of Theo again. And Suarez with a great striker to play with– just imagine. He takes so much defensive attention, it would make everyone else that much more dangerous, opening opportunities.
    one last thing…Artetas statement about buying is obviously heartfelt… just like what we have been seeing from Jack, Koscielny— I think our players will be extremely deflated and disappointed if we dont get a great player or two…
    we must RESPECT Mikel’s opinion on this. He is a fantastic leader, Captain or not. We and all the players look up to him as a teammate and a man.
    Our players are starting to echo the fans voices and call for action…
    very interesting…

VERY

JB – What is it with you and Szczz? Yes, he was not at his best last season, but give him a break. He was brill the season before.

We have had no offers for Fab yet, and if that continues then I can see him signing a new contract? This would be a bonus in one way, we know that the pair can work? On my own list of disappointments, letting Swarzer go on the ‘free’ to Chelsea is one one them?

That does raise an interesting point regards signings in general though. Just suppose AW inquired about him, and was told – Shouldn’t bother mate, Chelsea are sniffing around – Then the astute AW would take the hint that, said GK would get far better personal terms with them and move on? Perhaps this happens more often than we know. Not just Chelsea, but any of the cash rich clubs. May be reason why pursued Higuain was because nobody else was after him. Now whether Higgy wants to reunite with Muareen or not, maybe our only hope?

There was another headline asking the question – Does Arsene dislike holding DM’s – is an interesting one? No, in one sense. Yes in another. What he is not looking for is a Fellaini type without his other attributes. In other words, not a great lump who just breaks up attacks. Instead, he wants a playmaker first, and a decent tackler second. And he does not want to spend over £20m on one ha ha.

So the current shopping list is, in reverse order:

GK – Depends on who, how much, and Fabianski

RB – See how Sagna goes in pre-season games(missed last year, he reminded us). All being well, offered new(better) contract.

DM – A cheaper option to Fellaini will probably turn up, and working with existing squad. Or a flexible player, like Sagna from within, or like Ginter from outside – that might depend on Bendter going for free, and they use that to pay his wages .. Deal in my book!

AM – Still options out there, but I think it depends on the striker situation.

Srtiker/s- See earlier comment.

37. Marcus says:

Gerry,
    I know its very unlikely. 3/10 unlikely. But I’m convinced that Arsene has something up his sleeve. It may not be the Suarez-Higuain combo but I’m willing to bet that Arsene is foing to bring in a world class striker and a left flank forward/ winger. Also world class.

38. GoonerBaz says:

Haha, how sweet it is to read such an innocently naive post. I don’t mean to mock, honestly, it’s an intelligently written post but you’re looking far too much into things and much like a person who believes in horoscopes, you’re analysing things and interpreting little details to make it all seem perfect for optimistic Arsenal fans.

Now for the reality crash. You are wasting your time, making updates that involve Arsenal and marquee signings. It is NOT going to happen. I’m telling you now, Arsenal will not sign Higuain, Suarez, Rooney, Cesc, Fellaini or any of the big names we’ve been linked with. I’m also willing to go on record right now in claiming that we will not break our transfer record by more than £2m, if at all.

I used to be a Wenger apologist, defending him at every turn but no more. After all the hype and excitement that this income-obsessed club has allowed to seep in to the media without denial (and most has probably been fed to them by a Wenger mule) the club is far more focused on promoting the Arsenal brand in untapped parts of the world. When you have no new signings to show off, it’s easier to excite and create new fans if they’ve never had a big club visit them before… That’s why we’re in Vietnam…. no CL club has been there before… so their fans won’t care if the club hasn’t acquired any exciting new names.

It’s gone on for too long now and don’t try to tell me the transfer window is only halfway complete, come deadline day, unless Arsenal fans are physically rioting outside the Emirates, NO big names will come in. Mark my words.

Of course I would love nothing more than to be completely wrong and embarrassed by Gazidis and Wenger but I’m sure I won’t be and when I’m not… I’ll be done. Believe me when I say I have spent an extraordinary amount of time and money on this club as an adult supporter.

I will be mugged off no longer and neither should you.

39. Marcus says:

Johnnie nyc,
    True dat.

Morning Marcus 🙂

Your post has drawn out some fine responses.

There are three attacking positions in our 4-2-1-3, so, as per your scenario, that leaves Sanogo, Pod, Ox, Theo, Giroud, Higuain and Suarez (Gnabry, Ryo) to compete for three positions…. For me, that is too many, and I reckon one new addition would be enough. I wouldn’t mind it, though, if your dream became reality hahaha 🙂

Johnnie, great comment about Arteta. Yes, we should respect him, and maybe he is saying it all because he himself realises he cannot take the team much further… It would take a great man to have such insight and humility.

42. Dylan says:

TA, I agree somewhat. One new striker is good enough, but I think one new winger would also be welcome (even without Gerv leaving). 🙂 Still hoping for Tello. 😉 I sent you an email by the way TA. 🙂

43. Hello Marcus, fellow gooners..

Lovely Post Marcus..Lovely!!!

I love how you started your post with the downside of acquiring Suarez’s services then pointed out why you believe he’s a risk worth taking..top writing!!..and fully agreed…even if we do get him, we(as Africans) will NEVER 4give him 4 THAT handball incident..NEVER!!!

I fully agree with you on this issue..he would revolutionize our attack..technically gifted and an excellent finisher, his combination with the likes of Jack, Santi and Theo would be mouth watering!!..character-wise, i really doubt it would backfire on us..a player who is MAD about winning joining a team HUNGRY 4 success would work 4 both parties..

The one area i tend 2 differ is acquiring BOTH Higuain and Suarez..it would derail the growth of our other forwards who have the potential 2 do the job 4 us…so i’m with TA on this one

Dylan 🙂

I replied and agreed on adding a proper winger.

Hi KG 🙂

How is life treating you today?

46. Dylan says:

Thanks for your response TA. 🙂 And I noticed you said “proper winger” as opposed to just winger. By this do you mean like a Theo (an out and out winger) and Hazard (who plays more like an outside attacking midfielder at Chelsea)? Or something else? 🙂

Hi Dylan,

I am talking about a winger who with the ball, either through speed AND/OR technical ability, can get past one or two players and get behind defences / into the box. He should produce a lot of assists and score regularly himself.

Theo does not want to be that sort of player it seems, and the Gerv lacks end-product. A couple of our youngster could fit the bill though.

If I am correct, Tello is a proper winger. Reyes was one too.

OMGArsenal,

course it is, note how i said pansy’s 😉

Gerry,

sczny is another bendtener is disguise for me, less action more talk, sure he has 1 decent game in 4 but he is by no means a big match player and in fact he more or less costs us big games by making mistakes and so on… sure it’s not his fault that Wenger hasn’t bought a decent keeper in the last 4 and so years ( yep, the problem is still the same for me, we need a more reliable stopper – cesar might just be that)…agreed re- schwarzer though !

i suspect that the reason why we haven’t signed anyone just as yet is because, there seems to be a small possibility of us getting Cesc and Suarez…hence Fellaini and Higuain deals are put on ice ?

let’s face it, if there was a possibility of us getting both Cesc and Suarez later on as opposed to us getting Higuain and Fellaini nice and early, which option would most of you choose ?

i would much rather prefer and try to get us Cesc and Suarez , if that fails then go back to plan B…

the logical explanation is such that RM want Suarez…and are willing to offer higuain in part exchange to liverpool ? (works perfecto for both clubs), Arsenal find out and see that as a lose lose, what do we do ? yep, we go at it nice and hard….for a change we betray our arsenal way and go public with it as well, nice and aggressive approach !

50. Dylan says:

Agreed TA, everything I’ve seen from Tello leads me to believe he is that kind of winger. Anyone else have any other suggestions about who else fits the bill?

51. Dylan says:

JB, I agree. I’d rather be patient and have better players than rush and get a player like Fellaini (who I sadly have to say, I still don’t rate).

52. Couldn’t agree with you more 007..flexing our financial muscle 2 piss off RM..LOVE IT!!..and by the sounds of it, you’ve got zero confidence in our big pole..sad..coz i do rate him and in no way do i see the similarities between him and ‘the world’s best striker’..he’s got a BIG mouth but he’s a gooner through and through, and you need such ‘bigger than life’ characters in the dressing room..plus he’s still young so has time 2 develop into a good player

53. Hello TA..been away 4 a while but glad 2 be back..things here are pretty good and if our new government fulfills its pledges, we’ll have a decent country..

JB 🙂

You are on good form again hahaha. I love your positive, glass brimming attitude. Can I sign now for Fellaini and Cesc? 🙂

Agreed KG, Wojcieich will come good! 🙂

Dylan, I like Valencia of the orrible Mancs, who’s been underused recently. Di Maria could fit the bill, altough I don’t like his personality (bloody wincher). It is a shame we let Zaha go to the orrible Mancs.

57. Hello Dylan, i share in your view 4 the need of a ‘proper’ winger..technically gifted with the ability 2 take on and beat 2-3 players..what do you think of nurturing Gnabry 2 do this job 4 us or is it too early 4 him??..but then, look at Sterling 4 Liverpool….

58. Dylan says:

KG, I definitely think that Gnabry could do this job for us. Maybe even Ryo or Joel Campbell, but I don’t know enough about them to say a definitive yes or no. Gnabry definitely could, he showed this with his assist to Akpom in the other game.

Good to hear that, KG! 🙂

60. Another plus 4 Gnabry is he’s versatility..could also occupy the central mid if needed..i wouldn’t mind him getting 25 mins on either positions 2 gain some top-level experience

Guys,

Tonight, we will have a very fine maiden post by Dylan! 🙂

I am working in London tomorrow and will miss the Vietnam game. Would any of you want to write a match report/ summary of the game tomorrow? Milo this might be your opportunity to lose your blog writing virginity, or maybe this is a good opportunity for 17HT to get his Rhino horn into it?

62. Glic says:

Afternoon Arse Bandildos 😆

As you know, I not only like to look at the Arsenal NewsNow section , but also the News@NewsNow section ( which is always on the right hand side on Arsenal NewsNow ).
    Today I see archaeologist`s in Poland have uncovered what is thought to be a Vampire burial grave !. I suppose with DNA testing, Taxmen, Bankers, Estate Agents, Solicitors, Accountants ( hahaha ) and any other f**king blood suckers will be able to trace their ancestry back to these Vampires !.

All right some footie vid of the Arsenal youngsters against Sutton United.

63. Glic says:

What a coincidence Totes !.
    The missus is out and I have a very fine maiden riding on my post !. hahaha

hahaha Glic – keep on riding!

65. Glic says:

Is this Rhino horn anything to do with 17ht`s obsession with Bestiality ?.

66. Thanks 4 the footie Glic..

On a sadder note(at least 4 TA and Marcus), looks like Jovetic is off 2 mancity

67. Glic says:

I suppose whilst your in London Totes, I will be left in charge again !. I made need some help from Stretch !. 😯

68. Glic says:

With reference to my comment about Vampires. Of course I know that some BKers are probably Bankers, Accountants, Solicitors etc` and I`m only teasing you. Thank you in advance for understanding………….f**cking blood sucking bastards !. hahaha

Don’t start the bestiality thing again, Glic! 🙄

Jovetic is making a big mistake, KG. Shame we did not get him…

70. Glic says:

Right I`m off to walk my Puppy. I shall take some wild garlic, cross, holy water and stake as I have to pass my neighbours houses, ones a solicitor, the other an accountant !. I know it`s still blazing sunshine outside, but I don’t trust the blood sucking bastards !.

71. Glic says:

Before I go. Has anyone noticed that the players we were supposedly interested in…Jovetic, Higgy etc……… their transfer prices have jumped up ! and yet the one who broke my heart….Isco….went for a bargain £25M !. Same with David Villa, when we were looking it was £10M..ish, what did he go for ?. Maybe Gazidis should have kept his mouth shut saying we had loads of money to spend !.

72. Glic says:

Joel Campbell has got his work permit !. He`ll be like a new signing !.
    Sanogo and Campbell !….at this rate we wont have much change left from the £70-£100M !.

You have to pay top dollar for top players !. If you pay peanuts, you get…..well actually, I know Gareth Bale is paid in peanuts….and bananas, but he is an exception to the rule !.

73. Glic says:

Very heart warming this video, but I do recall VCC telling me he also chased the Arsenal team coach for 15 miles up the M1 once, although Vicky`s chase was because his Zimmerframe had got hooked on coaches towing bar !.

Nice video Glic 🙂

75. ProudGooner says:

I would take Podolski – Suarez – Walcott up front.
    Leave the midfield as it is and back four ,Ceser is not going out on loan so he is still possibly coming to us or another keeper.. Giroud will improve this season as well , even Santi its easy to forget he has only played 1 season in the PL as has Podolski.
    But if that fails at least we still have Bentner yeaaah!

GLiC. 17:44…….Joel Campbell and Sanogo, together with a 12 year old kid from a Paris kindergarden these will be our three major signings for the summer.

GLiC, we could have had Isco and Shurlle.for less than £45 mil

78. ProudGooner says:

Great video Glic, Our fans really are the best fair paly the running man

79. ProudGooner says:

I love the way the lads are signing “sign him up” its good that they keep reminding Wenger and that they are all wanting what we want.

80. Glic says:

Not sure about Shurlle Vic`s, but we could have had Gotze and Isco for less than £60M !, but hey that’s all in the past, we could always get Bale for £60M and pay him peanuts !.

Yes PG !. I`m surprised the players didn`t sing………. ” Arsene Wenger, Arsene Wenger…is your wallet super glued to your cock !….is your wallet super glued to your cock ! “. hahaha

81. ProudGooner says:

82. ProudGooner says:

I haft to think about Giroud as part of a strike force because i think he will be better next season, its fair to say i think replacing the name that must not be spoken must of been a burden but once he started scoring he was in good form.
    Plus i am going to put this 1 out there, i dont think there is a better header of the ball in the game then him.

83. Glic says:

How stupid of me !….of course Arsene doesn`t buy players with cash in a brown paper bag via his wallet !. It`s his cheque book that’s super glued to his cock !. I don’t want you to think he`s going down the same route a George Graham using brown paper bags !.

84. Glic says:

He`s definitely one of the better players at heading PG !. I also think his touch for laying balls off is decent !.

85. ProudGooner says:

As much as the Graham years were good and sucessful his constant remarks on Wengers signings i take a few ways, 1 i think he wants the job again 2 he joined the spuds which brakes all gooner codes
    Luckerly he he was dog log for the spuds lol

86. ProudGooner says:

Agreed mr Glic,
    he is also strong and tall , i hope for great things for him.

87. Glic says:

Lets be less formal PG, you don’t have to call me Mr !…….you can call me Sir or Doctor !. hahaha

88. ProudGooner says:

ok doctor it is sir Glic ha ha ha

89. Flexzy says:

Suarez is world class and a risk worth taking. I tell you, Arsenal will have the best attack if Suarez and Higuain are acquired.

90. Glic says:

OK, more general news from NewsNow…..Bristol Scientists have found a way to charge mobile phones using human urine !…….. I can see VCC getting all excited about this and he`s in the process of sticking a piss bucket underneath his wheelchair with two wires plugged into his cock and dangling into the piss bucket, so he can do wheelies around Lakeside shopping centre !. The stupid c**t will probably electrocute himself, but at least he will get his first boner for years as rigamortis sets in !.

Also….Swiss scientists have reportedly found a way to levitate and move objects in mid-air by using sound waves !……….This is nothing new to Terry Transplant !. How many times has he tried to sneak back into his wife`s bed after a late night out in Brentwood, when all of a sudden he is stuck in mid-air by the sound of his wife shouting….” Don’t you move a f**king inch and what time do you call this, you`ve been drinking and I can smell perfume on you, you bastard ! etc`..etc`…etc` !. hahahaha

If you don’t believe have a look on NewsNow !.

91. ProudGooner says:

Rooney move could be on, he is said to be really angry with Moyes saying he is back up if “the name that must not be spoken” gets injured.
    He could be really good for us, i like the thought of hair transplant smashing in volleys for us.

92. ProudGooner says:

holly dog log there is as well, next they will be say once you climax the spunk make the turbo kick in, with flames back to the future style.
    i am going to read it now lol

93. Glic says:

Enough satire for the night !. I`m off to spend some time with the missus and because I have this theory that if my wife abuses me with some filthy language….my cock will levitate !. The things I do in the name of science, but this is why I am a Doctor and you lot are Arse Bandeedos !. hahaha

94. ProudGooner says:

ha ha ha , have fun doctor Glic

New Post 🙂

Dylan looks towards the future, from a refreshing angle. Enjoy!! 🙂