As it is the inter-dull and we have to get ourselves through another weekend without meaningful footie, I thought it would be fun to ask you to make predictions for the new season. Non-Arsenal supporters are invited to join in with their predictions.
Here are your thirteen questions for this season (all questions refer to the end of the season):
- What will be the PL top six?
- Which clubs will get relegated in the PL?
- Which clubs will win the Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch leagues?
- Who will be in the top-three of PL goal scorers?
- Who will be in the top-three of PL assists this season?
- Which clubs will reach the FA Cup semi-finals and who will win it?
- Which clubs will reach the Champions League semi-finals and who will win it?
- Which three PL teams will concede least goals away from home?
- Which three PL teams will concede least goals at home?
- Which three PL teams will collect least yellow cards?
- Which three PL teams will collect most red cards?
- Which three PL managers will be sacked first this season?
- Who will finish above the other: Arsenal or Spurs – Man United or ManCity – Liverpool or Everton – Swansea or Cardiff – Aston Villa or West Brom – Sunderland or Newcastle?
Three points for every correct sub-answer and five bonus points for correctly answer the whole question. Winner will be announced after the end of the season.
Either you just write the answers down in a comment or copy and paste the questions and then write answers after each question.
Written by: TotalArsenal.