What a Difference a Year Makes: 5 Reasons for Optimism

One year ago, today: Arsenal had just come out of another transfer window where we lost our captain and arguably our second best player, these players obviously being van Judas and Song respectively. The player bought to replace the previous Premier League’s top goal scorer had not yet scored a goal in Arsenal colors, and we had also failed to replace our primary defensive midfielder.

The season looked grim, but there were positives in that Arsene had seemingly finally ended his policy of buying young players; Arsenal had signed three major international players; and we seemingly had a good squad.

Over the course of the season there were many ups and downs. From being eliminated from two domestic cups by lower league teams, to beating the eventual champions of Europe away. In the end, the mighty Arsenal went on a large run of games unbeaten to top the Spuds and clinch Champions League football once more.

Going into the summer, it seemed that Arsenal just needed a few additions in key areas. We heard stories of a £70 million transfer budget and this was essentially confirmed when, early in the summer, Ivan Gazidas came out and said that Arsenal FC was entering an era in which they could compete with top teams, both in monetary and footballing terms.

The fans were excited to see what kind of super quality signings our team would make over the summer: the names were mouthwatering. Lars Bender, Karim Benzema, Angel Di Maria, Adil Rami, Julio Cesar, and more were linked, but didn’t move anywhere in the end. Then gooners were forced to watch the likes of Jovetic, Higuain, Luis Gustavo be “having a medical” or be “about to sign for Arsenal”, only to go elsewhere.

Meanwhile, the only signing Arsenal had made thus far in the window was 20 year old Yaya Sanogo from Ligue 2. It seemed that fans were divided. You were either very optimistic or very pessimistic, with many optimists diffusing to the pessimistic side slowly over the course of the summer. I am proud to say I was an optimist. Of course, at times I worried, but I always had faith that Wenger would deliver. He had to have a plan, the small group of optimists were sure of it. So sure to the point, where I even bet my Gunner loving mom $100 that Arsenal would sign a super quality player before the window closed (which will now be spent on an Ozil jersey).

Deadline day came with our only two signings being free transfers. However, in the end we brought in a goalie and a world class player, Mesut Ozil. I won’t do an in depth analysis of our summer because that has been done a few times already on this site, but I felt a quick recap of this past year was in order. Now let’s check in on the five main reasons we should be optimistic about this season.

1. 1.  We have a complete squad!

This current Arsenal squad can field two full line ups when everyone is fit.

Line-up 1:

10 Sep 1

Line-up 2:

Ten Sep 2

And even with these two line ups we’re still leaving out the likes of Fabianski, Frimpong, Diaby, Park, Gnabry, Ryo, and Bendtner who are all first team players, as well as young players who could make the step up to the first team, at some point during the season. All of these players will allow for competition for places, cover for injuries, and challenges for all trophies available to us. Arsenal has a fairly deep squad and that is something that most people will agree on, especially since we are still rumored to have £40 million to spend in January.

1. 2.   Most of the team had a full pre-season!

For the first time in a while players like Jack and Rosicky had full pre-seasons and are fit and ready to go for the new season. This has allowed the squad to gel while being together in foreign places and this has helped contribute to reason number three. Overall, pre-season was very positive for us with Giroud finding scoring form and our defenders gaining better understanding with each other. Pre-season also contributes to point number five by allowing our youngsters to show their stuff. Expect to see a better understanding between the boys this season as we have kept our core squad together with a full pre-season to learn from each other and gel.

1. 3.  The team has good spirit!

ArsenalTeam

The squad this year seems to have a togetherness that not many teams have. This can partially be put down to the few new additions and no major first team departures allowing our current squad to gel, while quickly accepting our new signings. The end of the North London Derby highlighted this perfectly. For the last five minutes of the game Arsenal buckled down and defended as a team and kept Arsenal’s lead. As the final whistle blew, not only did the fans and players on the field go crazy, the bench went crazy too. The substitutes, used and unused were on the field genuinely thrilled with the victory. This squad wants to win, but not only that, they want to win together. There are no selfish players in this squad.

This is a team of experienced and young players, but all are mature and ready to win trophies. This is a squad that is growing around a young English core with small pockets of Spaniards, Frenchmen, and now Germans forming. However, the most important thing is that they are growing around a very ingrained philosophy that has been around for years and steady management and coaching that continues to work with our players and help them grow. It’s important that this squad doesn’t undergo too many changes in players or coaches over the next few years as this squad grows together and Wenger understands this. Let’s hope this spirit grows within the squad and helps us win trophies sooner rather than later.

1. 4.  The team is off to a good start!

Aside from an unlucky opening day loss (that no one wants to relive), Arsenal are off to a fantastic start. They have easily gotten through the Champions League qualifiers and have secured victory over Fulham and a key victory over the Spuds. The previous three factors have all attributed to this one and not much more can be said other than Arsenal have only lost one game in the past six months. Now let’s keep up that streak. COYG!

1. 5.  The future is still bright!

zelalem

And of course, we save one of the most important (and one of my personal favorites) for last. Many of you know of my love for Arsenal’s young players, especially young Zelalem. I believe that this will be the breakthrough season for many of Arsenal’s youngsters. Gnabry and Zelalem have all been seen on the bench on many occasions already this season, and it’s only a matter of time before Ryo joins them and they start getting chances in games. I think all three will feature heavily in the domestic cups, with sporadic substitute appearances to prove themselves in the Premier League, and maybe even late substitutions in the Champions League. I also expect Akpom to get a few chances in the Capital One Cup, as well as Bellerin and maybe even Eisfeld or Olsson. Overall, expect some shining cameos from all of our youngsters especially Gnabry, Ryo, and Zelalem.

These five points are just a few reasons to be excited about this season and seasons to come. Now that the transfer window has closed it’s time to really get behind the boys and support the team with everything we have. COYG!

Thanks for reading! 😀

Written by: Dylan.

60 Responses to What a Difference a Year Makes: 5 Reasons for Optimism

Dylan 🙂

Very positive and up-beat post, and it is true, you remained positive till the end!

I will respond to your five points tomorrow morning, as i am about to hit the pillow.

2. AB says:

True and welcome upbeat assessment. The concern again tonight is our persistent vulnerability to injury. Reports of injuries to Rosicky, Walcott and Zelalem tonight, with Jack off early as well and still showing signs of not being fully fit. Why? As you say, we had the full pre-season. When added to the catalogue of existing injuries you have to question whether there is a systemic failure in here somewhere – do we have a BK Physio to advise?

3. Glic says:

Thanks Dylan 🙂

You are one of a few positive BKers on here, so basically you have a choice of sharing a cell with Stretch or Gerry !. hahaha

This post must have been written before today as now we are down 3 players…Rosicky, Theo and also Zelalam tweeted today that he is out for 6-8 weeks !. Are you a fcuking jinx or what ?. hahaha
    I`m too off to hit the pillow now, but rest assured……..it`s not in the same bed as Total van Broke Back Bastard !. hahaha

4. AB says:

and forgot to add Sanogo to the injury list as of today it seems! What the hell is going on – we can’t just put this all down to ‘bad luck’?

5. ProudGooner says:

Great post Dylan,
    I am glad to say i am always optimistic, i agree we are stronger this season.
    Glic,
    I just read Zaleems tweet after you pointed that out and again that is sickening, i think they need to start giving our player a big fat steak a week or 2 even, give them some fat and lots of iron in there diet so they are strong. they must be some more things they can eat to make there mussles and ligaments stronger ex-spelling,high protein or something i dont know. I am just clutching at straws a bit but if they are making them as lean as possible surly it would be better to lose a fraction of that to keep them strong and fit.?/

6. ProudGooner says:

AB,
    I agree there has to be a reason our players keep getting injured, could it be something missing from they diet? i cant think of anything else that would affect the body.

7. ProudGooner says:

The body needs some fat. i know Wenger is very strict on the players diet, so strict there was a story from Lee Dixon that when Wenger first joined the club. They all sat down for lunch and every table had no tomatto sauce . Wenger had banned it because it has sugar in it.
    Now i love Wenger i will defend him til my last breath, but everyone makes mistakes could he have just over looked or mistakingly taken something out of the diet that has a bad effort? If it was this it is something he could easierly put right.

8. Dylan says:

Thanks TA. 🙂
    Thanks AB. I do worry about our squads injuries and I just don’t understand it. When Wenger arrived he changed all his players diets and they were much fitter and could play for many years past their prime. I don’t understand what’s changed.
    Thanks Glic. I’ll choose a cell by myself on Alcatraz before I get in a cell with either of those clowns. 😉 Haha.
    Thanks PG. I agree, I don’t understand what’s changed with Wenger’s diets. He revolutionized dieting as a way to extend a players career, so I don’t know what has changed.

Morning all..
    You got it bro.. nice post Dylan..

We lost twice mate.. Galatasaray and Villa.. but I hate the last.. cause of the referee now I never go to any talyor.. hahaha..

I’m as optimist as you.. I think with our defenders and Flamini.. We won’t lose anymore in PL.. hahaha..
    But winning more is more important than not losing.. We all know that.. hehe..

I’m now an Ozil mania..
    He did it again last nigth.. and watching Neymar cross right now.. Ozil was much better.. hehe..

10. 'mair says:

Solid article and well made points! I think it’ll be a great season.

11. 'mair says:

Solid points very well made! I’m with you in believing we’ll have a terrific season!

Morning fellow Gooners 🙂

I slept so well after that ideal cure for insomnia called Ukraine v England….

That was one of the dullest games I watched in a while and it was mainly due to a lack of tempo/not enough running of the ball, lots of fouls, limited passing and negative tactics (especially Ukraine). Note to self, don’t watch international games any more.

Dylan, the two line ups show we have a strong squad. I also believe we need about 18 very good players to win silverware, but key is to start the season all fit and ready, which we clearly did not. Let’s hope our eighteen to twentytwo key players get back to full fitness in the next few weeks, so we can rotate when needed and keep everybody fit and focussed.

Re team-spirit/ your third point. I reckon it is the other way around: the team’s core is Spanish, French, German with British players slowly integrating into it. To have these quality footballing nations in our spine is just fantastic and long may it continue. Shame there is no Dutchman, but somebody spoilt it for us big style…

Saturday’s game will be a big test as away games after an interlull are often very hard to win. Let’s hope Walcott’s injury – who played pants by the way in both internationals – is not a bad one.

Dylan – As always you write with a freshness that does make one fell good. 😀

Team B – Does have a slight flaw in it … Bellerin at RB, caused by the move of Sagna to CB. Which immediately alerts me to Team A; No Sagna?

Given That Bellerin has spent less time in the first than Hayden, a CB, I think you weaken Team A. However, you could be spot on for the 2014/15 season.

Also, you have covered yesterdays post question by promoting Sanogo to replace Giroud, which, since you wrote this piece, the player himself has admitted that he has ‘got to toughen up and get used to the pace of the premier league’, which he also thought was a step up from Lique 1, and he was in Lique 2. As I said yesterday, we will have to manage him carefully as he grows into his tall frame.

I could go on to point out that our midfield is littered with players that need to be ‘managed carefully’ too, but that might take away too much from the optimistic view that we all want to enjoy?

JM – One, no, two questions – Is this guy available to sign up, and do you think AW would take his advice?
    Fascinating read, backed up by good examples, providing that was the only difference made to the players referenced by him. His reference to the South Korean team reminded me of a team on Football Italia a few years back, Salernitano, Sicily. They were fantastic for around 80 minutes, but would suddenly hit a brick wall. What was amazing to watch them at their pear time was the speed they pinged the ball about. Yet they always seemed to have it under control with their first touch. I have not seen a team do that so consistently anywhere, ever! I think this Dutch guy could have made them champions, instead they were very shortly relegated. 😮 ()

Back to the your blog. Points 1.2 & 1.3 – Fully agreed. Lot of travelling, but a lot of fun too. The team ended the season well, and they have kept that with a bit more confidence.

Point 1.4 – It is probably nearer the mark to say we recovered from a disastrous start really well, and does mean we kick from 4th in the league. Now we have the Ozil factor to help push on to even greater heights.

So point 1.5 really does look promising? The likes of Bellerin(who I rate higher than Walcott at the same age, AND for the same position!) and Akpom, along with those you have named, will surely benefit from us being in a strong position during games that will allow them to gain experience without too much added pressure. When fans start having expectations of winning the league, every game is turned into a ‘must win’ game. We need to turn most of those games into winnable games, and do the business accordingly.

It will not be plain sailing, and I hope the high expectation level does not turn to the negative level we saw prior to 11.0pm September 2nd when some things may fall from our grasp?

I cannot say that the optimists ever quelled the pessimists during the summer, but at least we have Ozil on our side now 😀

TA – I have just noticed that the previous blog was the most read. I think others must have been like PG and thought Giro was injured 😆

16. geoffchase says:

Dylan et al,

Good post, you a west coaster? Ive swum from alcatraz several times. Note the rooms, from what you see from the water, are very small.. Still to avoid Glic,

Glic, I see you let me have my own room by default since you didnt notice my “perfect” optimism or presence! 😀 … Still, JB, another optimist I reckon will say Gerry and I have to room together given his conspiracy theory (furthered by responding after Gerry).. sigh..

On to the post, having done my own background… I actually agree across most points. I would quibble on the squads, and like TA, note we really have about 1.8 full teams of real first teamers. My second quibble, well the loss to AV was in my mind really far more about the ref. A neutral ref and that game is 1-0 going to the closing stages perhaps 1-1 and we win somewhere (or draw)… So it goes… It’s a loss on the card but not one I consider as being beaten…

cheers — jgc

Lovely stuff Dylan

I agree with all your 5 positives.

We haven’t had it so good since the 2002 season. That might sound strange since we were invincible in 2004, but because of the stadium move i knew what was coming. Financial austerity, the dismantling of a great team and project youth were all around the corner.

Now i see something else coming, and its all good. We embark on a new era were the stadium move now starts paying off. With our infrastructure we will join the elite of top European Clubs and start winning trophies again. This is what the last 10 years has been all about.

So you don’t want to share a cell with me hey? I can understand not wanting Gerry. The blokes into heavy Rock music and it could get a bit crowded when he and his twenty seven dogs start head banging.

if you had shared with me you would soon realise that doing time aint all bad. Why do you think that a jail sentence is often termed as doing Bird or a Stretch.? The two things go together thats why.

I could have taught you how to pull copious amounts of Birds and honed your Stretching. And believe me, inside you would be doing plenty of stretching. hahaha

GoonerGeoff – that is very fine comment, worthy of a bigger audience. Shall I take it out and issue as a post at some point this week?

‘The blokes into heavy Rock music and it could get a bit crowded when he and his twenty seven dogs start head banging’. hahaha Terry – I have a vivid picture in my head of this now! 🙂

Who let the dogs out – hooh hooh hooh 🙂

jgc – Interesting that. I find in horse racing you have the same problem, or at least the trainers do. They often say, when asked when a horse is running a second big race within 14 days of the previous one; Q – How well well has he come out of the race?; A – He appears well enough, but we will not know until after the race?

So they are guessing, and often get it wrong. More often wrong after a particularly tough race, The do take blood test before and after races, but it appears that really only rules out things, rather than a positive clue to well being..

I suppose unlike footballers, the best trainers do train the top ones individually, and get to know how long a gap between races is required.

So here is my suggestion. Squads should be larger, but limit the number of quality players allowed, apart from home grown. This to stop player hoarding.

If the infamous ‘red zone’ is a reliable guide, then they should quickly learn how many times you can go to the well … and at the moment I am looking quite specifically at Aaron Ramsey? 🙄

What you do imply with your personal variations though, is that the Dutch fella might be on to something when he says it should be football specific? I believe Arsenal employ a Rugby fitness coach?

Fine tune the ‘red zone’ enough to get a projection/reasonable guess at the player’s future physical state will be the best we can hope for in the near future I guess?
    More research needed.

I just saw a headline ’10 players out for Sunderland clash’, but it was on a Give Me Sport site, so how accurate that is I’ve no idea? 😮

TA and Terry – You leave my dogs out of Cell Block H thank you very much. I’ve warned them about people like glic : 😉

Hey fellas…The air finally got a little better around here so it’s been catch up time for me. Typical interlull stuff–injuries, boring matches and injuries. Like Dylan, I believe we ARE ahead of where we were this time last year even if it’s still awfully dicey. Another Arsenal Autumn (though technically it’s still Summer…)

So, another nice post from our boy wonder even if it won’t generate the hits of the (hypothetical) injury-to-Giroud post before. Where was the “if” in the title of that one, Total? Shameless hit mongering to keep the sponsors happy? 😆 … Looking forward to the Anniversary post from RA and REALLY looking forward to football on the weekend. If anybody cares, my taste in music runs towards classic country, you know, three chords and the truth… 😯 …

Same as Arsenal, really–stripped down to the basics and primed to play upon our already fraught emotional sensibilities… In other words, to go with the confidence, a little trepidation is creeping in… With the current round of injuries I think we’re in a spot of bother and the margins are tight. In addition to each and every league match being tough, let’s not forget that we really need results in these first two CL matches. Will we be signing this fellow Marica on a free? I would think we will, given the injuries to Poldolski and Ox-Cham (and Sanogo, plus Bendy still recovering from something or other, not to mention being a chump)… Plus, the price is right…

So sign the guy nobody knows…Beyond that Theo (I think) simply MUST recover even if he’s just gonna jog around on the touchline to give Ozil (a sure starter now, with the injury to Rosicky) some more space to work. Once again we’re down to bare bones so spirit (resolve?) in the squad (which Dylan suggests is our ace in the hole…) will be more important than ever. Is Arteta ready to go? Will Ramsey hit the limit of his running or Young Jack get over the hump and actually start producing? The bottom line is that we MAY have enough depth in MF to see us through with the usual rotation (and the lies, er, “injuries” and “knocks,” to justify it)… Hopefully it’s enough to come away with the needed results. Flamini, I believe, will be a key as we’ve got to be rock solid at the back and my hope is that we can continue with the clean sheets. I’d love to see more goals and some instant magic from Santi and Ozil (w/taps-in from Giroud’s golden left boot or his tower of hair?) Still, we’re very limited with our options up front making solidity at the back an even greater priority. The chances for youngsters (esp. attackers) in the COC seem ripe. If they can do the job a spot on the bench and meaningful game time in the bigger competitions would seem to await. Skeleton squad = opportunity…

For me, the Ozil signing has provided a modicum of pressure relief, but the injuries and thinness of the squad mean that he has to produce immediately AND the defense must do likewise. Knife’s edge, as always… Fun times…

23. geoffchase says:

sure remove if not too late an dlater this week is fine!

cheers — jgc

17 – yeah, in hindsight ‘if’ would have been better but this was great evidence of how much OG is valued now 😉

Cheers Gooner-Geoff 🙂

26. geoffchase says:

And you have mail! 🙂

27. geoffchase says:

Rocky,

you stole all my other points… Please set this to 3 chords and the truth for me? 🙂

cheers — jgc

28. geoffchase says:

Sorry, 17… sigh, long day… jgc

I am about to go and feed the hounds, but before I get the head -banger tag solidly attached, I do have broad tastes in music; A little country, more soul/blues, Sinatra/Dean Martin never turned away, a touch of Shostakotch as the nearest classical to jazz, which I do enjoy.
    No surprise AFC, rap are yet to find any appeal. 😆

nice one , Dylan

other than having 2 completely different teams, capable of winning and i note how Gerry isn’t really comfortable with Bellerin at RB – we could slot Flam’s at right back and he would be able to do a decent job there ; ) then we slot Diaby/OX (BOX2BOX) next to Wilshere – sorted.

a top notch write up, loved how you first reminded everyone, how we lost 2 of our key players last season – along with that, we also fired blanks AND CREATED ALMOST NOTHING in our first 2 games of the season hence the 0-0’s .

people like Kun.Aguero , should write us off at their own peril – cause by the time it’s January , there’s going to be a hurricane coming from north London – by the real kings of London, that is and not a “Wee” club living in our shadows.

interesting discussion re- training methods – i’ll save my views and reserve them until JGC’s piece is published.

31. JM says:

Sir Alex Ferguson details the strategy behind 26 years of Manchester United success.

@ Gerry September 11, 2013 07:41

Ciprian Marica is free to join any club. AW will monitor the overall conditions of our strikers/forwards available and decide.

JM, i hope you don’t mind me saying this but you remind me of Robocop 🙂

33. Glic says:

Thanks JM.

That piece just confirms what I`ve always thought and said about SAF, his ability to evolve and keep changing with the times !. Not sure whether Wenger has that ability, stubbornness and refusal delegate comes to mind !.

Thanks JM

That piece just confirms what ive always thought and said about SAF, he is very similar to Wenger. His ability to evolve and keep changing with the times. Wenger has all these traits to, he had to adapt a lot more than Fergie, guiding the club through massie transtion and transformation.

Thats what you call adaptability

Take that Cornwall, hahaha

35. Glic says:

If I want someone to maintain my massive estate in Lesbania I will employ Arsene !.
    Put him in charge of my Lesbanian squad ….no way !…..he`ll need more than ” spirit ” and ” mental strength ” to evolve into a perv like me !. This is what ” I believe ” !. hahaha

36. Glic says:

PS
    You`re despicable !. hahaha

Come of it Cornwall, i know you. You wouldnt look right in a long raincoat wearing nothing but a string vest underneath.

Arsene on the other hand?? hahaha

38. Glic says:

Stretch.
    Even the design of the Emirates is down to Arsene !. He had a sketch on his cock which he took to Saatchi and Saatchi !. I know this for sure as my niece was the office girl at the time and had to do a hundred photo copies of Arsene`s cock at the time !. Alas, she didn`t quite have the mental strength to get over it and is still having therapy at my office !………………….” Now now Cynthia, was it as big as this ? “. hahaha

39. Glic says:

Stretch. How many ladeez do you have working underneath you at your office ?. Lets face it , we all know you are the type to abuse your managerial position !. hahaha
    I think you should let me come around to the office on my next London visit and introduce me as Dr Glic, your new staff health care consultant !. hahaha

JM@17.27 It was not that he was able to sign for anyone else he chooses, just, as WHU had been interested, he would more likely have gone there, rather than 6/12 months with us. As it happens, I think they got another striker, so that may be making AW think he might strike a bargain?
    But again, I woulfd imagine that he will want to take a CL spot after January? if that is still a going concern?

As JB wrote(and posted) while I was doing my bit, just buying to fill gaps with bodies is probably not the best way to go. I guess a lot will depend on whatever Bendtner is getting over, but these next 4 weeks are pretty hectic.

hahaha, only one Cornwall, and to resist temptation i made sure she wernt all that, She looks a bit like Sam Allerdyce.

I think she is due a medical soon so let me know when your ready, hahaha

42. Glic says:

I think I`ll leave that one to my apprentice……Nurse Vicky !. hahaha

Thats an idea Cornwall. Vics seems to have disapeared recently, and i miss the old Git.

If we introduce him to Samantha Alerdyce it might perk him up. I know hes building a Loft so worse case scenario he can always go live up there. hahaha

44. Glic says:

Hahaha I think VCC should change his name to….” The Old Git ! “.

I know that game last night was like watching the ink dry on my Ozil Tattoo, but there was one player that caught the eye for me and I wouldn`t mind a bid for the Ukrainian Messi in the next window before some other bastard picks him up on the cheap ( £15M ? ). What do you shifty shirtlifters think ?.

Cornwall, cant open the vid, but is that geezer playing left wing who turned walker into an epileptic? I think he was wearing number 10, fantastic skill.

Just reading NB23 could be on the bench against Sunderland?

47. Glic says:

And another !. Obviously I shall refer to him as Kono for short !. hahaha

48. Glic says:

Yes Stretch !. hahaha

I also spent a pleasant hour doing my FF side,in the hope I can creep up the Boing! league a bit further. I guess I’ll turn my attention to the UMF now, while I am still in the zone.

Thats good news Gerry, Funny how things turn out, Flamini and Bendtner could turn out to be key to our season.

F*uck, hes turned me into an epileptic just trying to pronounce his name. Reminds me of Anders Limpar.

52. Glic says:

Bendtner on the bench was what I said a few days ago when I had my serious hat on !. Obviously Arsene reads BK, actually he probably knocks one out to my comments !. hahaha

53. Glic says:

Right off to watch an Iron Man 3 vid !. I bet Tony Stark is stark naked under that outfit…..apart from his Arsene condom…..he has to get his mental strength from somewhere !.

wtf ahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahaahahah @ Glics

yep, seems like the great one , indeed, will be on the bench.

could be worse though, if we had Park on the bench , i suppose.

🙂

Gnabry needs to start , if Theo is injured and RYO needs to be on the bench for Sunderland.

or we simply get this lad back, sorts out our left side – next year

JOEL CAMPBELL

56. Arsenal_vcc says:

Helpful reminder Dylan of good things to come 🙂

New Post – New Post 🙂

jgc has written a very fine post about the potential causes of injuries to our players. Enjoy 🙂