Five discussion starters
1. What to do with Alexis Sanchez?
What is Alexis’ best position? The man can do absolutely everything: classical wing play, hold up play, fox in the box, conductor in the hole, Central Forward. But where will he be most effective in your opinion?
2. Classic DM and box to box OR two box to box type midfielders?
it looks like Wenger will not go for a more classic DM like Nigel De Jong or Wanyama but opt for playing two all round midfielders who can equally support our defence and attack. He has a lot of midfielders at his disposal but very few can actually defend or possess the physicality to offer real presence in midfield. Or is Chambers his defensive option in midfield? What would you like to see happening?
3. Everybody is fit and we are playing a top team: what is your first eleven?
4. Which three things would you do to ensure we do not lose any top games any more, in terms of player selections, formations and tactics?
5. What is your PL teams top six at the end of the season?
Looking forward to seeing your responses, and remember it is just a bit of fun! 🙂
Written by: TotalArsenal.