After five PL wins in a row, an away draw against PSG and home win against Basel in the CL, you would expect all Gunners to be happy as Larry. But if you look for trouble you will always be able to find something you fancy, as is human nature. Some are only happy when it rains after all. 🙂
The interlull offers a good time to do some predictions. We have all seen the team play about ten times now and we know that a number of players are close to becoming fully fit again, so let’s do some Premier League predictions for the period from the start of the season until Boxing Day:
- Arsenal have scored 16 goals in 7 PL games, an impressive average of 2.3 goals per game. Giroud has yet to start a game and Ozil has not produced a single assist yet: will we continue with this average, go lower or go higher between now and Boxing Day?
- Our current PL king of assists is Iwobi with three: who will be our king of assists at Boxing Day? Actually, who will be in our top three of PL assist producers?
- Arsenal conceded a painful four goals in the first PL game against Pool but since then we conceded only three in six games: How many goals will Arsenal have conceded between the start of the season and Boxing Day?
- What will be the top five in the PL at Boxing Day?
- Who will be in the bottom three of PL table at Boxing Day?
- Who will be our PL top three goal scorers at Boxing Day?
- King Koz has scored two PL goals already: will he score any more goals/ and how many?
- There are nine PL games between now and Boxing Day, and Arsenal have won 16 points from the first seven games: how many points will Arsenal have after the Boxing Day game?
Just a bit of fun fellow Gooners. I am off for a few days so plenty of time to give us your predictions.