Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- Reacting to the Loss at Watford: Is it Time for Four at the Back? October 16, 2017
- Blab with the Bergkampesque—Watford-Arsenal. No Ramsey, No Alexis; Ozil on the bench. Do the Gunners have enough to beat the bees? October 14, 2017
- Welbz, Lacazette, Ozil Up-front | BFG, Nacho, Holding at Back: Preview/ Line-Up October 13, 2017
- Eight Further Player Boosts to Make Arsenal Title Contenders October 6, 2017
- Arsenal v Seagulls: 8 Observations October 1, 2017