Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- Eddie More Than Poacher, Elneny is an Arteta System Player, Enigma Pepe: Arsenal v Foxes Player Reviews September 24, 2020
- Return of the Feisty Frenchman, Nelson and Pepe to Boss the Wings, GLS at the Back: Match Preview and Line-up September 23, 2020
- Best Super Talent Since Cesc, The Laca/Eddie Swap-Deal, What Leno Needs: Eight Observations Arsenal v Hammers September 21, 2020
- Classic Laca, Effective Saka But a Few Gunners Below Par: Arsenal Player Ratings September 20, 2020
- Arsenal v Hammers Preview and Line-up: Xhakelneny or Xhakeballos, Start for Luiz, Willian or Pepster? September 19, 2020