Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- WHY THE 4:2:3:1 FORMATION FAILED ARSENAL AND WHY THE EUROPA AND PREMIER LEAGUE SCHEDULES ARE NOT AT ALL A PROBLEM June 20, 2017
- Kroenke and Wenger Ready to Spend June 17, 2017
- Arsenal’s Young Player of the Year Revealed. Who Will it be Next Season? June 14, 2017
- Arsenal Glory In the Eye of the Beholder–The Journey is as Important as the Destination. (Video) June 12, 2017
- Bellerin to Barcelona? Wenger’s Back-Up Plan June 11, 2017