Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- Rambo-Ozil-Xhaka (ROX) and 4 More Reasons Arsenal Could Win the League August 16, 2017
- Giroud MOTM, Xhaka shows Ox How it’s Done: Arsenal Player Ratings August 12, 2017
- Xhaka/Elneny to feed Ozil, Lacazette and Welbz: Preview & Line-Up August 11, 2017
- Arsenal’s PL Best Eleven: Finger-licking Good! August 9, 2017
- Rambo, Ozil and Xhaka to dominate Chelsea again – First Outing of Alexis And Lacazette? Preview/Line-up August 5, 2017