Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- The Two Men at Arsenal Who Can Really Make a Difference May 19, 2019
- Two London Teams Playing an UEFA Final in Baku: ‘I Want You to Panic!’ May 18, 2019
- Emery Guns for a Win by Making Six Changes: Burnley v Arsenal Preview May 12, 2019
- Split Strikers to Start as Koscielny Returns: Valencia v Arsenal Preview|Line-Up May 9, 2019
- Valencia-Arsenal 2nd Leg Europa League Semi-final Preview. Either Way May 8, 2019