Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- Arsenal’s Most Deadly Attackers Ever: Nr19 His Name is Devine March 31, 2020
- Life After Ozil: Who Should Replace our Mozart? March 29, 2020
- Gems of the Season: Nr2 The Sumptuous Creator – Mesut Ozil March 25, 2020
- Gems of The Season: Nr1 The Silk – Bukayo Saka March 22, 2020
- Arsenal Strongest 11, Best Formation, And Ideal Player Addition March 17, 2020