Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- What Was Ramsey Doing | Who Should not Play Together | Where Should Ozil Play? August 13, 2018
- Disconnected, Nervous but Full of Fighting Spirit: Eight Observations August 12, 2018
- Arsenal v Man City: Line-Up | Score Prediction | 3 Things to Look Fwd to August 11, 2018
- Arsenal to Finish in the Top-Four? Prediction Time. August 10, 2018
- Why Bernd Leno Should be Our First Choice Goalie August 7, 2018