Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- The Brain: The One Player Arsenal Should Sign Up January 15, 2018
- Alexis’ Last Game, Ozil or Iwobi, Jack to Juice the Cherries? Line-up|Preview January 14, 2018
- Sanchez or Ozil: Who Would You Choose? January 13, 2018
- Tired of Arsenal – Wenger Out or Wenger to Make Sweeping Changes? January 11, 2018
- Live-Blog League Cup Semifinals, First Leg: Alexis on the Bench? Can Arsenal Keep January 10, 2018