Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- Time for a Break January 3, 2019
- How Franz Ferdinand Can Inspire Arsenal in 2019 |Line-Up v Fulham January 1, 2019
- Arsenal at the Crossroads? The January Window December 30, 2018
- Genius Ozil to Feed AubaCazette, Xhaka-Tor-Rambo to Boss Midfield: Pool v Arsenal Preview December 29, 2018
- Missing our Englishman in Defence | Why’s Emery so Keen on Guendouzi? Post-Brighton observations December 27, 2018