Rotated line ups for the two matches:
ARESNAL V CRYSTAL PALACE.
Note: Elneny might not be available for the Tuesday match as he might have headed off for the African Nations Cup. Hope Ox would have recovered fully otherwise Perez.
BOURNMOUTH V ARSENAL (6 CHANGES).
These are two well balanced 1st eleven line-ups regardless of the six changes made. Quality has not been compromised and if targeted substitutions are achieved, no muscle would have been driven into the red zone.
Gunners please offer your opinions. For me 48 hrs apart defies OGAAT: One Game At a Time.
By Pony Eye.
The Total Footballer
Name (based in):
Admir (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Highbury Harmony (North-America)
jgc (New Zealand)
Kenyan Gooner (Kenya)
Oz Gunner (Australia)
Pony Eye (Nigeria)
Pope The Gooner (Switzerland)
Red Arse (UK)
Total Arsenal (UK)
Umair Naeem (Pakistan)
- Versatile Auba, deadly Laca and Super Xhaka, but Who is MOTM? 8 Observations April 22, 2018
- Arsenal v West Ham Preview | Line-Up April 22, 2018
- Arsene Wenger: The Last “Company” Man(ager) is Leaving Arsenal. For Better or Worse April 21, 2018
- Immortal Arsene Will Leave a Legacy Behind for which all Gooners Will be Grateful April 20, 2018
- From Le Roux to Kanu to Lauren to Zelalem: African Gunners’ big Influence on Arsenal April 16, 2018