The transfer window is about to open and Arsenal can make some clever purchases and sales to build further on Arteta’s excellent team development progress.
Despite the team scoring goals for fun at the moment, the remaining key area to focus on is our attack.
In order to have a bit of debate, here are five quick fire questions for you?
- What to do with Auba? Sell if possible, give a final chance to redeem himself or loan him out?
- Given Laca’s great fit in the team and his work rate, should we offer him an attractive contract? Or is he the next Ozil/Auba potentially?
- Eddie Nketiah: sell or desperately try to keep him and why?
- Who is the best fit beast of a CF out there Arsenal realistically have a chance of buying this January?
- Should we play Martinelli or Laca play as CF from now on and buy a left winger instead? If so, who?